Guide to Study
The following steps will assist you in your successful completion of this eLearning Activity.
- Read and study the content. If you want contact hours at the completion of studying the eLearning material, you will be required to register, complete an evaluation and take a post-test prior to printing your Certificate of Completion. We urge you to complete the eLearning activity once you have started. However, if you do need to come back later, you can sign in with your email and eLearning ID.
- First Time Visitors will be asked to register using an email address as your User Name. Make a note which email address you have used. Then you will create an eLearning ID using a combination of at least 6-10 letters or numbers. Please make a note of your eLearning ID and if for some reason you forget, you may request that your eLearning ID be sent to you. The web site is secured by Trustwave.
- Return Visitors: If you have registered already you do not need to register again. Just Sign In using your email and eLearning ID.
- Evaluation Form: Once you have registered or signed in, you will be asked to complete an evaluation form and submit it. This is required to obtain the Certificate of Completion.
- Post-test: A post-test, based on the content of the eLearning activity, is required in order to obtain a Certificate of Completion. You will need to achieve a score of 80%.
- Printing Your Certificate of Completion: Once you have successfully passed the post-test you will be able to print your Certificate of Completion. Please be sure you are connected to a printer. We strongly recommend against using a “work printer”, as institutional firewalls may prevent printing. You will be given an opportunity to verify the information to be printed on your certificate. Once you choose to print the Certificate of Completion, it will not be possible to make corrections. To obtain a corrected certificate you will need to contact Educational Dimensions. Fees may apply.
- If you encounter any technical problems during this eLearning activity, please contact us.
Enjoy learning more about "Understanding Endoscopic Ultrasound and Fine Needle Biopsy"